Monday, May 23, 2011

Inspiration

I recently encountered a topic on lookbook which stated, " what inspires your fashion?" to that, I replied, "human expression, emotions, and..." something else that I can't remember. It really made me think about the possibilities. All my life i have been told, "there is one path, one lifestyle, and one ending." I am more than eager to challenge those boundaries. Today, i was inspired by a kid who was bullying another kid. i told him that he should stop; two year olds do not need to be fighting. he corrected me....i was way off... "Im six not two." he then threatened to "beat my ass" and i just shook my head. bullying is not something that should be as tolerated as it is right now. i believe that people are truely afraid to do anything about it so they let it slide. Inspiration comes in so many different forms and i am really interested in what inspires you in your daily life.
<3 Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment