Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sexual healing

The other day I was told by my boyfriend that he did not want to get into a serious relationship with me because I spud not give him a blow job. TOo much? I say yes. Anyways, I never thought this amazing young man could be so shallow. But being the analyst I am, I began searching for answers as to why he was acting in such a way. I came to the conclusion that it had a lOt tO do with the fact that he has been exposed to sex since he was a small child. This allowed me to take the whole situation less personally but I am still struggling. Is it time to back down and let mOther nature do as she pleases? I'm beginning to believe so.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Can't believe this. LOL!
    you are so brave man to post this.
    I think you should do what your heart says.
    Me myself is not ready yet to do those things even though I'm already 21. haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete